Robinson Rubber Products offers a wide variety of value-added engineering and technical services to help customers that are designing rubber parts. These services optimize part design for high quality manufacturing. For complete details, contact us at email@example.com or 763-535-6737.
Component Design Assistance
- We can accept Solid Works, iges, dfx and dwg files.
- We can also work off prints and sketches faxed to us at 763-535-0828.
- Links: Designing with Rubber
Materials & Compound Formulation Development
- Over 1,500 compound formulations.
- Plus custom design and development of other compound formulations to meet your precise requirements.
- Link: Polymer Material & Selection Guide
RRPrototypes™ Prototype Services
- A unique service to assist customers with product development and selection of appropriate polymers, materials and rubber formulation.
- A quick, economical way to test designs and ideas in actual working environments – before investing in production molds and tooling.
- Easy, quick, inexpensive modification of molds and tooling to ensure rubber component design is production ready.
- Completed in 5 to 25 working days ARO depending on part complexity.
Multiple Component Assemblies
- Value added assemblies as simple as inserting a washer or disk into a rubber component nest.
- Or as complex as multiple rubber, plastic and metal components assembled, packaged and ready for product installation – straight from the box.
- Everything from a simple 10 parts per bag, to layer packaging, to Kan-Ban quantities per box.
- Plus packaging of finished components or assemblies for wholesale or retail stocking.
Performance Testing & Evaluation
- In the prototype or product development stage.
- Or ongoing performance evaluation as part of the normal rubber component manufacturing.