Robinson has the specialized expertise of molded rubber bonded to other substrates for whatever application you require. This includes multiple substrates and other combinations. Whatever your specifications, we can design a high-quality solution that performs best for you.
- In-house compound formulation development and mixing capabilities.
- Over 1,500 formulations developed.
- 20 engineering grade polymers.
- Wide variety of compound characteristics.
- A range of specifications and properties.
- Links: Polymer & Material Selection Guide, Designing with Rubber
- Carbon Steel
- Ductile Iron
- Fabric Reinforcement
- Glass-Filled Composites
- Mineral-Filled Composites
- Stainless Steel
Multiple Substrate Types
- Die Castings – including aluminum, zinc, stainless steel and cast iron
- Injection molded thermoplastics and thermosets
- Machining – including screw machine, CNC machining, Swiss and centerless grinding
- Stampings – including deep draws, fine blanking and broaching
- Waterjet cut composites and phenolics
- Wire Forming – including form bending, threading and springs
- Chain Pads
- Conveyor Pads and Slats
- Diaphragm Assemblies
- Electrical Insulators
- Ground Spool Valves
- Inflatable Butterfly Valve Seats
- Motor Mounts
- Non-Invasive Medical Devices w/ Wiring Harness
- Power Transfer Assemblies
- Sanding Disks
- Special Wheels
- Valve and Control Assemblies
- Vibration Isolators
- Vibration Mounts
Multiple Substrate Material Combination Molding
- Rubber-to-metal-to-plastic-to-fabric combinations